Health Compliance Passport is a suite of user-friendly solutions that simplify the process of rotations of hospital employees as well as allied health and nursing programs, which can compromise compliance standards and create bad experiences for rotation managers, hospital nurse educators, students, and more, not to mention waste a lot of time, effort, and money.
– A clinical student journal
Max Cacchione, CEO
- Fourteen years of experience in management of software development teams.
- Routinely managed multi-million dollar portfolio of software projects for government and Fortune 500 companies.
- PMP certified project manager, winner of Project Management Institute (PMI) competition.
- Princeton University computer science graduate. University of Miami MBA.
Enrique Triay, Managing Partner
- Finance & operations executive with over twenty years of large and small business experience.
- Fifteen years at Hewlett-Packard.
- Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Cornell University, College of Engineering, Master of Chemical Engineering.
- Cornell University, College of Engineering, BS Chemical Engineering.