Health Compliance Passport is a suite of user-friendly solutions that simplify the process of rotations of hospital employees as well as allied health and nursing programs, which can compromise compliance standards and create bad experiences for rotation managers, hospital nurse educators, students, and more, not to mention waste a lot of time, effort, and money.
We presently serve thousands of students in clinical education communities all across the country. The software is composed of three key modules:
(1) a compliance passport which ensures that all students are 100% compliant before they are assigned to the hospital,
(2) a rotation scheduler (Rotation Manager) which manages the calendar of rotations for both the hospital and the schools,
(3) a professional development module to help students in their journey as rising medical professionals and to support their transition to their first role post-graduation.
The professional development module consists of:
– A clinical student journal
– A clinical curriculum transcript
– An engine for referrals for employment
– A module to request and obtain professional references
The Rotation Manager team knows what it takes to create and maintain an efficient system of managing employee and student compliance.